Match Preview of Wigan vs Sheffield United in English League Championship:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of WIG vs SHF
- Team News of WIG vs SHF
- Player Stats of WIG vs SHF
- Last Five Games of Wigan
- Last Five Games of Sheffield united
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of WIG
- Playing 11 of SHF
- Best Dream11 Team of WIG vs SHF
Match Details: WIG vs SHF Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Wigan vs Sheffield united
Venue: DW Stadium (Wigan)
Time: 20th DEC 2022, .1:30 AM
League: English League Championship
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of WIG vs SHF:
In English League Championship, Wigan play against Sheffield united at Craven Cottage (London), which is the home ground of Sheffield united.
Wigan won their previous match against Luton Town by 7-0 scoreline. Tom Kairney , Kenny Tete , Fabio Carvalho , Bobby Reid , Jean Micheal scored 1 goal Alekxander Mitrovic scored 2 goal in this match.
Sheffield united won their previous match against QPR by 3-1 scoreline. Iilman Ndiaye , Jack Robinson and Conor Houricane scored the goal in this game.
Team News of WIG vs SHF:
Kerr J.(Injury)Nyambe R.(Injury)Pearce T.(Injury) are not play in this game.
O’Connell J.(Injury)not play in this game.
Player Stats of WIG vs SHF:
- Will Keane play 21 matches | scored 8 goals | 2 assists.
- James play 22 matches | scored 2 goals | 4 assists.
- Nathan play 19 matches | scored 3 goals
- Player to watch: Will Keane
- Oliver McBurnie play 18 matches | scored 9 goals
- Anel White play 16 matches | scored 4 goals
- IIiman Ndiaye play 22 matches | scored 9 goals | 3 assists.
- Sander play 13 matches | 3 assists.
- Player to watch: IIiman Ndiaye
My Prediction for this game: Wigan 2-1 Sheffield united
Last Five Games of Wigan :
Last Five Games of Sheffield united:
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of WIG :
Jamie Jones(GK), Jack Whatmough, Joe Bennett, Jason Kerr, Will Keane, Graeme Shinnie, Gwion Edwards, Jordan Cousins, Thelo Aasgaard, Callum Lang, Charlie Wyke
Playing 11 (probable) of SHF:
Wes Foderingham(GK), Max Lowe, Ciaran Clark, Jack Robinson, Sander Berge, Oliver Norwood, John Fleck, James Mcatee, Oliver McBurnie, Billy Sharp, Rhian Brewster