Match Preview of Sporting Kansas City vs Austin FC in Major League Soccer:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of SPKC vs ATN
- Team News of SPKC vs ATN
- Player Stats of SPKC vs ATN
- Last Five Games of Sporting Kansas City
- Last Five Games of Austin FC
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of SPKC
- Playing 11 of ATN
- Best Dream11 Team of SPKC vs ATN
Match: SPKC vs ATN Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Sporting Kansas City vs Austin FC
Venue: Children’s Mercy Park (Kansas City)
Time: 31th july 2022, 06:00 AM
League: Major League Soccer
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of SPKC vs ATN:
In Major League Soccer, Sporting Kansas City play against Austin FC at Children’s Mercy Park (Kansas City), which is the home ground of Sporting Kansas City.
Sporting Kansas City draw their previous match against Sacramento by 0-0 scoreline.
Austin FC lost their previous match against Red Bulls by 3-4 scoreline.Sebastin Dirrusi scored 2 goal and Ethan scored 1 goal in this match.
Team News of SPKC vs ATN:
Sporting Kansas City:
Cisneros O.(Injury)Kinda G.(Injury)Pulido A.(Injury)out of this match due to injury.
- Ford K.(Injury)injury doubtful. They may or may not play this match.
Jimenez H.(Injury),Valencia J.(Injury)are out of this match due to injury.
Player Stats of SPKC vs ATN:
Sporting Kansas City:
- Daniel Salloi scored 4 goals in 18 matches.
- Remi Walter scored 3 goals in 23 matches 1 assists.
- Jhonny Russell scored 6 goals in 22 matches.
- Felipe Hernandez give 3 assists in 22 matches.
- Cameron Duke give 2 assists in 21 matches.
- Player to watch: Daniel Salloi
- Maxililiano scored 7 goals in 21 matches.
- Diego Fagundez scored 5 goals and give 7 assits in 22 matches.
- Ethan Finlay give 4 assists in 22 matches.
- Sebastian Driussi scored 13 goals and give 5 assits in 22 matches.
My prediction for this game: Sporting Kansas City 3-1 Austin FC
Last Five Games of Sporting Kansas City:
Last Five Games of Austin FC:
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of SPKC:
Kendall Mcintosh(GK), Nicolas Isimat Mirin, Robert Voloder, Graham Zusi, Kayden Pierre, Spencer Glass, Remi Walter, Oriol Rosell, Johnny Russell, Alan Pulido, Julian Vazquez
Playing 11 (probable) of ATN:
Damian Las(GK), Hector Jimenez, Zan Kolmanic, Kipp Keller, Sebastian Driussi, Alexander Ring, Daniel Pereira, Jhojan Valencia, Diego Fagundez, Washington Corozo, Moussa Kalilou Djitte