Match Preview of AS Roma vs Torino in Italian Serie A:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of ROM vs TOR
- Team News of ROM vs TOR
- Player Stats of ROM vs TOR
- Last Five Games of AS Roma
- Last Five Games of Torino
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of ROM
- Playing 11 of TOR
- Best Dream11 Team of ROM vs TOR
Match Info: ROM vs TOR Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | AS Roma vs Torino
Venue: Stadio Olimpico (Rome)
Time: 13th November 2022, 7.30 PM
League: Italian Serie A
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of ROM vs TOR:
In Italian Serie A, AS Roma play against Torino at Stadio Olimpico (Rome) which is the home ground of AS Roma.
AS Roma Draw their previous match against Sassuolo by 1-1 scoreline . Andrea Pinamonti scored goal in this match.
AS Roma lost their previous match against Sampdoria by 2-0 scoreline . Nemanja Radonjic and Nikola Vlasic scored 1-1 goals.
Team News of ROM vs TOR:
AS Roma :
- Darboe E. (Knee Injury), Pellegrini Lo. (Thigh Injury), Spinazzola L. (Muscle Injury), Wijnaldum G. (Broken shinbone) will not play in this game.
- Dybala P. (Muscle Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Aina O. (Muscle Injury), Lukic S. (Injury), Schuurs P. will not play in this game.
Player Stats of ROM vs TOR:
AS Roma :
- Paulo Dybala play 8 matches | scored 5 goals.
- Chris Smalling play 14 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Tammy Abraham play 14 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini play 13 matches | gives 4 assists.
- Paulo Dyabal play 8 matches | gives 2 assists.
- Tammy Abraham play 13 matches | gives 1 assists.
- Samuele give 1 assists in 4 matches.
- Antonio Sanabria scored 2 goals in 9 matches 1 assists.
- Nikola Vlasic scored 4 goals in 14 matches and gives 2 assists.
- Nemanja Radonjic scored 2 goals in 13 matches
- Mergim Vojvoda give 3 assists in 8/ matches.
- Sasa Lukic play 12 matches | scored 2 goals.
My Prediction for this game: AS Roma 1-2 Torino
Last Five Games of AS Roma :
09.11.22 SA Sassuolo AS Roma11
06.11.22 SA AS Roma Lazio01
04.11.22 EL AS Roma Ludogorets31
31.10.22 SA Verona AS Roma13
28.10.22 EL HJK AS Roma12
Last Five Games of Torino
10.11.22 SA Torino Sampdoria20
06.11.22 SA Bologna Torino21
31.10.22 SA Torino AC Milan21
23.10.22S A Udinese Torino12
19.10.22 COP Torino Cittadella40
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of ROM:
Rui Patricio(GK), Roger Ibanez, Rick Karsdorp, Mehmet Zeki Celik, Filippo Missori, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Bryan Cristante, Stephan El Shaarawy, Paulo Dybala, Tammy Abraham, Eldor Shomurodov
Playing 11 (probable) of TOR:
Vanja Milinkovic Savic(GK), Perr Schuurs, Ola Aina, Mergim Vojvoda, Sasa Lukic, Valentino Lazaro, Wilfried Stephane Singo, Matthew Garbett, Antonio Sanabria, Nikola Vlasic, Yann Karamoh