Match Preview of AS Roma vs Juventus in Italian Serie A 2023:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of ROM vs JUV
- Team News of ROM vs JUV
- Player Stats of ROM vs JUV
- Last Five Games of AS Roma
- Last Five Games of Juventus
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of JUV
- Playing 11 of ROM
- Best Dream11 Team of ROM vs JUV
Match: ROM vs JUV Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | AS Roma vs Juventus
Venue: Stadio Olimpico (Rome)
Time: 6th March 2023, 1.00 AM
League: Italian Serie A 2023
My Telegram Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of ROM vs JUV:
In Italian Serie A 2023, AS Roma play against Juventus at Stadio Olimpico (Rome), the home ground of AS Roma
AS Roma lost their previous match against Cremonese by 2-1 scoreline. Leonardo Spinazzola scored 1 goal in last game.
Juventus won their previous match against Torino by 4-2 scoreline. Juan Cuadrado, Danilo, Bremer and Adiren Rabiot scored 1-1 goal in last match.
Team News of ROM vs JUV:
AS Roma :
Darboe E. (Knee Injury) will not play in this game.
- Pellegrini Lo.(Illness) are doubtful for this game.
Ihattaren M. (Lacking Match Fitness), Kaio Jorge (Knee Injury), Milik A. (Thigh Injury), Peeters D. (Muscle Injury) will not play in this match.
- Miretti F. are doubtful for this game.
Players Stats of ROM vs JUV:
AS Roma :
- Paulo Dybala play 17 matches | scored 8 goals.
- Ibanez play 23 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Chris Smalling play 24 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Tammy Abraham play 24 matches | scored 6goals.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini play 20 matches | gives 5 assists.
- Paulo Dyabal play 17 matches | gives 6 assists.
- Tammy Abraham play 24 matches | gives 3 assists
- Dusan Vlahovic play 15 matches | scored 8 goals.
- Arkadiusz Milik play 17 matches | scored 6 goals.
- Moise Kean play 22 matches | scored 5 goals.
- Filip Kostic play 24 matches | gives 8 assists.
- Juan Cuadrado play 18 matches | gives 4 assists.
- Angel Di Maria play 15 matches | gives 4 assists.
My prediction for this game: AS Roma 2-1 Juventus
Last Five Games of AS Roma :
28.02.23 SA Cremonese AS Roma 21
24.02.23 EL AS Roma Salzburg 20
20.02.23 SA AS Roma Verona 10
16.02.23 EL Salzburg AS Roma 10
11.02.23 SA Lecce AS Roma 11
Last Five Games of Juventus:
01.03.23 SA Juventus Torino 42
23.02.23 EL Nantes Juventus 03
19.02.23 SA Spezia Juventus 02
17.02.23 EL Juventus Nantes 11
12.02.23 SA Juventus Fiorentina 10
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of ROM:
Rui Patricio(GK), Leonardo Spinazzola, Gianluca Mancini, Roger Ibanez, Marash Kumbulla, Bryan Cristante, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Nicola Zalewski, Georginio Wijnaldum, Paulo Dybala, Tammy Abraham
Playing 11 (probable) of JUV:
Wojciech Szczesny(GK), Danilo, Alex Sandro, Juan Cuadrado, Gleison Bremer, Adrien Rabiot, Nicolo Fagioli, Angel Di Maria, Filip Kostic, Enzo Barrenechea, Dusan Vlahovic