Match Preview of Real Betis vs Atletico Madrid in Spanish LaLiga Santander:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of RB vs ATL
- Team News of RB vs ATL
- Player Stats of RB vs ATL
- Last Five Games Real Betis
- Last Five Games of Atletico Madrid
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of RB
- Playing 11 of ATL
- Best Dream11 Team of RB vs ATL
Match Details: RB vs ATL Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Real Betis vs Atletico Madrid
Venue: Estadio Benito Villamarín (Sevilla)
Time: 23rd October 2022, 7.45 PM
League: Spanish LaLiga Santander
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of RB vs ATL
In Spanish LaLiga Santander, Real Betis play against Atletico Madrid at Estadio Benito Villamarín (Sevilla) which is the home ground of Real Betis.
Real Betis draw their previous match against Cadiz by 0-0 scoreline. NO scored goal in this game.
Atletico Madrid draw their previous match against Rayo Vallecan by 1-1 scoreline. Rademel Falcao scored 1 goal in this game.
Team News of RB vs ATL:
Real Betis :
Camarasa V. (Injury), Fekir N. (Muscle Injury), Juanmi and Cancles S will not play in this game.
Team News of RB vs ATL:
Koke (Muscle Injury), Lemar T. (Muscle Injury), Llorente M. (Calf Injury), Reguilon S. (Injury) will not play in this game.
Oblak J. (Shoulder Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Player Stats of RB vs ATL
- Borja Iglesias play 10 matches | scored 7 goal give 2 assists.
- William Carvalho play 9 matches | scored 2 goal.
- Juanmi play 4 matches | scored 2 goal.
- Alex Moreno play 9 matches | give 1 assists.
- Luiz Henrique play 8 matches | give 1 assists.
- Alvaro Morata play 10 matches | scored 5 goals | give 1 assists.
- Antonie Griezmann play 10 matches | scored 3 goals | gives 2 assists.
- Angel Correa play 10 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Joao Felix play 10 matches | give 3 assists.
- Koke play 9 matches | give 2 assists.
My prediction for this game: Real Betis 1-2 Atletico Madrid
Last Five Games of Real Betis:
19.10.22LL Cadiz CF Betis00
17.10.22LL Betis Almeria31
13.10.22EL Betis AS Roma11
09.10.22LL Valladolid Betis00
07.10.22EL AS Roma Betis12
Last Five Games of Atletico Madrid:
19.10.22LL Atl. Madrid Rayo Vallecano11
16.10.22LL Ath Bilbao Atl. Madrid01
12.10.22CL Atl. Madrid Club Brugge KV00
08.10.22LL Atl. Madrid Girona21
05.10.22CL Club Brugge KV Atl. Madrid20
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of RB:
Claudio Bravo(GK), German Pezzella, Luiz Felipe, Martin Montoya, Edgar Gonzalez, Nabil Fekir, Guido Rodriguez, Joaquin Rodriguez, Jose Alonso, Borja Iglesias, Juanmi
Playing 11 (probable) of ATL:
Jan Oblak(GK), Reinildo Mandava, Stefan Savic, Sergio Reguilon, Marco Moreno Ojeda, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Yannick Carrasco, Koke, Alberto Moreno Rebanal, Alvaro Morata, Joao Felix