Match Preview of FC Porto vs Atletico Madrid in Spanish UEFA Champions League:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of POT vs ATL
- Team News of POT vs ATL
- Player Stats of POT vs ATL
- Last Five Games FC Porto
- Last Five Games of Atletico Madrid
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of POT
- Playing 11 of ATL
- Best Dream11 Team of POT vs ATL
Match Details: POT vs ATL Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | FC Porto vs Atletico Madrid
Venue: Estádio do Dragão (Porto)
Time: 1st November 2022, 11.15 PM
League: UEFA Champions League
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of POT vs ATL
In Spanish LaLiga Santander, FC Porto play against Atletico Madrid at Estádio do Dragão (Porto) which is the home ground of FC Porto
FC Porto draw their previous match against Santa Clara by 1-1 scoreline. Fabio Rafael Rodrigues scored a goal in this game.
Atletico Madrid lost their previous match against Cadiz CF by 3-2 scoreline. Joao Felix scored 2 goal in this game.
Team News of POT vs ATL:
- Carmo D. (Yellow Cards), Pepe (Knee Injury), Uribe M. (Yellow Cards) will not play in this game.
- Gabriel Veron (Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Team News of POT vs ATL:
Koke (Muscle Injury), Lemar T. (Muscle Injury), Llorente M. (Calf Injury) will not play in this game.
Oblak J. (Shoulder Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Player Stats of POT vs ATL
- Galeno play 5 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Mehdi Taremi play 4 matches | scored 4 goals
- Mateus Uribe play 5 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Mahdi Taremi play 4 matches | gives 2 assists.
- Diogo Costa play 5 matches | gives 1 assists.
- Otavio play 5 matches | gives 2 assists.
- Antonie Griezmann play 5 matches | scored 1 goals | gives 1 assists.
- Yannick Carrasco play 5 matches | scored 1 goals
- Rodrigo De Paul play 5 matches | scored 1 goals
- Axel Witsel play 5 matches | give 1 assists.
- yannick Carrasco play 5 matches | give 1 assists.
My prediction for this game: FC Porto 1-2 Atletico Madrid
Last Five Games of FC Porto:
29.10.22 LP Santa Clara FC Porto11
26.10.22 CL Club Brugge KV FC Porto04
22.10.22 LP FC Porto Benfica01
17.10.22 TP Anadia FC Porto06
13.10.22 CL Bayer Leverkusen FC Porto03
Last Five Games of Atletico Madrid:
29.10.22 LL Cadiz CF Atl. Madrid32
27.10.22 CL Atl. Madrid Bayer Leverkusen22
23.10.22 LL Betis Atl. Madrid12
19.10.22 LL Atl. Madrid Rayo Vallecano11
16.10.22 LL Ath Bilbao Atl. Madrid01
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of POT:
Diogo Meireles Costa(GK), Pepe, Zaidu Sanusi, Ivan Marcano, Wilson Manafa, Joao Marcelo Messias Ferreira, Wenderson Galeno, Stephen Eustaquio, Gabriel Veron, Mehdi Taremi, Antonio Martinez
Playing 11 (probable) of ATL:
Jan Oblak(GK), Reinildo Mandava, Jose Gimenez, Sergio Reguilon, Adrian Corral , Marco Moreno Ojeda, Angel Correa, Koke, Alberto Moreno Rebanal, Antoine Griezmann, Carlos Martin Dominguez