Match Preview of Monza vs Torino in Italian Serie A 2023:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of MNZ vs TOR
- Team News of MNZ vs TOR
- Player Stats of MNZ vs TOR
- Last Five Games of Monza
- Last Five Games of Torino
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of TOR
- Playing 11 of MNZ
- Best Dream11 Team of MNZ vs TOR
Match: MNZ vs TOR Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Monza vs Torino
Venue: Brianteo (Monza)
Date & Time: 12th November 2023, 1.15 AM
League: Italian Serie A 2023
My Telegram Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of MNZ vs TOR:
In Italian Serie A 2023, Monza play against Torino at Brianteo (Monza) which is the home ground of Monza.
Monza won their previous match against Verona by 3-1 scoreline. Lorenzo Colombo scored 2 goals and Luca Caldirola scored 1 goal in last match.
Torino won their previous match against Sassuolo by 2-1 scoreline, Antonio Sanabria and Nicola Vlasic scored 1-1 goal in last game.
Team News of MNZ vs TOR:
Caprari G. (Injury) Cittadini G. (Injury) Izzo A. (Injury) Papu Gomez (Suspended) will not play in this match.
Chiesa F. (Muscle Injury) are doubtful for this match.
Djidji K. (Injury) Ricci S. (Injury) Schuurs P. (Knee Injury) Soppy B. (Injury)will not play in this match.
- Rodriguez R. are doubtful for this game.
Players Stats of MNZ vs TOR:
- Andrea Colpani play 11 matches | scored 5 goals | give 2 assists.
- Lorenzo Colombo play 9 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Matteo Pessina play 11 matches | scored 1 goals | give 1 assists.
- Georgio Kyriakopoulos play 9 matches | give 2 assists.
- Nemanja Radonjic play 8 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Perr Schuurs play 9 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Alessandro Boungiorno play 8 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Ivan Llic play 10 matches | give 2 asssits.
- Andrien Tameze play 9 matches | give 2 assists.
- Samuele Ricci play 10 matches \ give 2 assists.
My prediction for this game: Torino 1-2 Monza
Last Five Games of Monza:
05.11.23 SA Verona Monza 13
29.10.23 SA Monza Udinese 11
22.10.23 SA AS Roma Monza 10
08.10.23 SA Monza Salernitana 30
02.10.23 SA Sassuolo Monza 01
Last Five Games of Torino:
7.11.23 SA Torino Sassuolo 21
03.11.23 COP Torino Frosinone 12
28.10.23 SA Lecce Torino 01
21.10.23 SA Torino Inter 03
07.10.23 SA Juventus Torino 20
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of MNZ:
Michele Di Gregorio(GK), Pablo Mari, Luca Caldirola, Danilo D’Ambrosio, Samuele Vignato, Patrick Ciurria, Andrea Colpani, Matteo Pessina, Georgios Kyriakopoulos, Roberto Gagliardini, Lorenzo Colombo
Playing 11 (probable) of TOR:
Vanja Milinkovic-Savic(GK), Alessandro Buongiorno, Ricardo Rodriguez, Mergim Vojvoda, Raoul Bellanova, Karol Linetty, Samuele Ricci, Valentino Lazaro, Gvidas Gineitis, Antonio Sanabria, Pietro Pellegri