Match Preview of Mallorca vs Osasuna in Spanish La Liga 2023:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of MLC vs OSA
- Team News of MLC vs OSA
- Player Stats of MLC vs OSA
- Last Five Games of Mallorca
- Last Five Games of Osasuna
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of VAL
- Playing 11 of OSA
- Best Dream11 Team of MLC vs OSA
Match: MLC vs OSA Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Mallorca vs Osasuna
Venue: Visit Mallorca Estadi (Palma de Mallorca)
Time: 1st April 2023, 12.30 AM
League: Spanish La Liga 2023
My Telegram Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of MLC vs OSA:
In Spanish La Liga 2023,Mallorca play against Osasuna at Visit Mallorca Estadi (Palma de Mallorca) which is the home ground of Mallorca.
Mallorca lost their previous match against Real Betis by 1-0 scoreline. No scored goal in previous match.
Osasuna lost their previous match against Villarreal by 3-0 scoreline. No scored goal by any player in last match.
Team News of MLC vs OSA:
Luna D.(Shoulder Injury) and Valjent M. (Back Injury) will not play in this game.
- Augustinsson L. (Ankle Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Brasanac D. are not play in this game.
Avila C.(Foot Injury), Pena R. (Muscle Injury) Torro L. players doubtful for this match yet.
Players Stats of MLC vs OSA:
- Vedat Muriqi play 23 matches | scored 10 goals.
- Dani Rodriguez play 25 matches | scored 3 goals | gives 4 assists.
- Pablo Maffeo play 24 matches | scored 1 goals | gives 3 assists.
- Antonio play 12 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Daniel Rodriguez play 21 matches | 3 assists | scored 3 goals.
- Lee Kang IN play 25 matches | 4 assists | scored 3 goals.
- Ezequiel Avilla play 23 matches | scored 7 goals | gives 2 assists.
- Aimar Oroz play 20 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Enrique Garcia play 26 matches | scored 4 goals.
- Moi Gomez play 26 matches | gives 2 assists.
- Ruben Garcia play 20 matches | gives 2 assists.
My prediction for this game: Osasuna 2-1 Valencia CF
Last Five Games of Mallorca :
19.03.23 LL Betis Mallorca 10
12.03.23 LL Mallorca Real Sociedad 11
04.03.23 LL Mallorca Elche 01
25.02.23 LL Espanyol Mallorca 21
18.02.23 LL Mallorca Villarreal 42
Last Five Games of Osasuna:
19.03.23 LL Osasuna Villarreal 03
12.03.23 LL Valencia Osasuna 10
07.03.23 LL Osasuna Celta Vigo 00
02.03.23 CDR Osasuna Ath Bilbao 10
27.02.23 LL Sevilla Osasuna 23
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of MLC:
Predrag Rajkovic(GK), Pablo Maffeo, Jaume Costa, Jose Copete, Lee Kang In , Clement Grenier, Amath Ndiaye, Daniel Luna, Tino Kadewere, Angel Rodriguez, Pablo Galvez
Playing 11 (probable) of OSA:
Sergio Herrera(GK), David Garcia, Jorge Herrando, Juan Cruz, Diego Moreno, Ruben Garcia, Lucas Torro, Darko Brasanac, Ezequiel Avila, Kike Garcia, Abde Ezzalzouli