Match Preview of Juventus vs Torino in Italian Serie A 2023:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of JUV vs TOR
- Team News of JUV vs TOR
- Player Stats of JUV vs TOR
- Last Five Games of Juventus
- Last Five Games of Torino
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of TOR
- Playing 11 of JUV
- Best Dream11 Team of JUV vs TOR
Match: JUV vs TOR Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Juventus vs Torino
Venue: Allianz Stadium (Turin)
Date & Time: 07th October 2023, 9.30 PM
League: Italian Serie A 2023
My Telegram Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of JUV vs TOR:
In Italian Serie A 2023, Juventus play against Torino at Allianz Stadium (Turin)which is the home ground of Juventus.
Juventus draw their previous match against Atlanta by 0-0 scoreline. No scored goal in last match.
Torino draw their previous match against Verona by 0-0 scoreline, No scored goal in last game.
Team News of JUV vs TOR:
Alex Sandro (Thigh Injury) De Sciglio M. (Knee Injury) Milik A. (Injury) Pogba P. (Doping) Vlahovic D. (Injury) will not play in this match.
Chiesa F. (Muscle Injury) are doubtful for this match.
Buongiorno A. (Injury) Djidji K. (Injury) Popa M. will not play in this match.
- No players are doubtful for this game.
Players Stats of JUV vs TOR:
- Dusan Vlahovic play 6 matches | scored 4 goals | give 1 assists.
- Adrien Rabiot play 7 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Federico Chiesa play 7 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Andrea Cambiaso play 7 matches | give 2 assists.
- Bremer play 7 matches | give 1 assists.
- Nemanja Radonjic play 7 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Perr Schuurs play 7 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Alessandro Boungiorno play 6 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Ivan Llic play 6 matches | give 2 asssits.
- Raoul Bellanova play 7 matches | give 1 assists.
- Samuele Ricci play 6 matches \ give 1 assists.
My prediction for this game: Torino 1-2 Juventus
Last Five Games of Juventus:
01.10.23 SA Atalanta Juventus 00
27.09.23 SA Juventus Lecce 10
23.09.23 SA Sassuolo Juventus 42
16.09.23 SA Juventus Lazio 31
04.09.23 SA Empoli Juventus 02
Last Five Games of Torino:
02.10.23 SA Torino Verona 00
28.09.23 SA Lazio Torino 20
25.09.23 SA Torino AS Roma 11
18.09.23 SA Salernitana Torino 03
03.09.23 SA Torino Genoa 10
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of JUV:
Wojciech Szczesny(GK), Danilo, Gleison Bremer, Federico Gatti, Andrea Cambiaso, Adrien Rabiot, Weston Mckennie, Federico Chiesa, Manuel Locatelli, Arkadiusz Milik, Moise-Kean
Playing 11 (probable) of TOR:
Vanja Milinkovic-Savic(GK), Ricardo Rodriguez, Perr Schuurs, Saba Sazonov, Brandon Soppy, Samuele Ricci, Demba Seck, Valentino Lazaro, Ivan Ilic, Nemanja Radonjic, Duvan Zapata