Match Preview of Juventus vs Cagliari in Italian Serie A 2023:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of JUV vs CAG
- Team News of JUV vs CAG
- Player Stats of JUV vs CAG
- Last Five Games of Juventus
- Last Five Games of Cagliari
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of JUV
- Playing 11 of CAG
- Best Dream11 Team of JUV vs CAG
Match: JUV vs CAG Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Juventus vs Cagliari
Venue: Allianz Stadium (Turin)
Time: 11th November 2023, 10.30 PM
League: Italian Serie A 2023
My Telegram Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of JUV vs CAG:
In Italian Serie A 2023, Juventus play against Cagliari at Allianz Stadium (Turin) which is the home ground of Juventus.
Juventus won their previous match against Fiorentina by 1-0 scoreline. Fabio Miretti scored goal in last match.
Cagliari won their previous match against Genoa by 2-1 scoreline, Gabriele Zappa and Nicolas Viola scored 1-1 goal in last game.
Team News of JUV vs CAG:
Alex Sandro (Thigh Injury) Danilo (Thigh Injury) De Sciglio M. (Knee Injury) Fagioli N. (Suspended) Pogba P. (Doping) Weah T. (Muscle Injury) will not play in this match.
No players are doubtful for this match.
Nandez N. (Injury) Rog M.will not play in this game.
- Capradossi E. (Calf Injury) Di Pardo A. (Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Players Stats of JUV vs CAG:
- Dusan Vlahovic play 9 matches | scored 4 goals | give 1 assists.
- Adrien Rabiot play 11 matches | scored 1 goals | give 2 assists.
- Federico Chiesa play 10 matches | scored 4 goals.
- Arkadiusz Milik play 10 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Weston McKennie play 11 matches | give 2 assists.
- Filip Kostic play 9 matches | give 2 assists.
- Zito Luvumbo play 10 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Leonardo Pavoletti play 6 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Nicolas Viola play 5 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Nahitan Nandez play 10 matches | give 1 assists.
- Albert Dossena play 11 matches | give 1 assists.
- Mateusz Wieteska play 7 matches | give 1 assists.
My prediction for this game: Cagliari 2-1 Juventus
Last Five Games of Juventus:
06.11.23 SA Fiorentina Juventus 01
29.10.23 SA Juventus Verona 10
23.10.23 SA AC Milan Juventus 01
07.10.23 SA Juventus Torino 20
01.10.23 SA Atalanta Juventus 00
Last Five Games of Cagliari:
05.11.23 SA Cagliari Genoa 21
02.11.23 COP Udinese Cagliari 12
29.10.23SA Cagliari Frosinone43
22.10.23 SA Salernitana Cagliari 22
08.10.23 SA Cagliari AS Roma 14
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of JUV:
Wojciech Szczesny(GK), Daniele Rugani, Gleison Bremer, Federico Gatti, Filip Kostic, Weston Mckennie, Adrien Rabiot, Manuel Locatelli, Fabio Miretti, Federico Chiesa, Moise-Kean
Playing 11 (probable) of CAG:
Simone Scuffet(GK), Edoardo Goldaniga, Tommaso Augello, Alberto Dossena, Nahitan Nandez, Alessandro Deiola, Antoine Makoumbou, Jakub Jankto, Marco Mancosu, Matteo Prati, Zito Luvumbo