Match Preview of Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur in English Premier League:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of CRY vs TOT
- Team News of CRY vs TOT
- Player Stats of CRY vs TOT
- Last Five Games of Crystal Palace
- Last Five Games of Tottenham Hotspur
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of CRY
- Playing 11 of TOT
- Best Dream11 Team of CRY vs TOT
Match: CRY vs TOT Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur
Venue: Selhurst Park, London
Time: 13th October 2020, 7:45 PM
League: English Premier League
Match Preview of CRY vs TOT:
In English Premier League, Crystal Palace play against Tottenham Hotspur at Selhurst Park, London which is the home ground of Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace won their previous match against West Bromwich Albion by 5-1 scoreline. Wilfried Zaha and Christian Benteke both scored 2-2 goals while James McArthur, Patrick van Aanholt, Eberechi Eze and Nathaniel Clyne all give 1-1 assist in this match. Also, Darnell Furlong scored own goal in this match.
Tottenham Hotspur won their previous match against Royal Antwerp FC by 2-0 scoreline. Carlos Vinicius and Giovani Lo Celso both scored 1-1 goal while Harry Kane give 1 assist in this match.
Team News of CRY vs TOT:
- Connor Wickham, Martin Kelly, Wayne Hennessey and Nathan Ferguson all are out of this game due to injury.
- Erik Lamela is out of this game due to injury.
- Serge Aurier is injury doubtful. He may or may not play this match.
Player Stats of CRY vs TOT:
- Wilfried Zaha scored 7 goals and give 2 assists in 9 matches.
- Christian Benteke scored 2 goals in 7 matches.
- Cheikhou Kouyate scored 1 goal in 11 matches.
- Eberechi Eze give 2 assists in 10 matches.
- Andros Townsend give 2 assists in 10 matches.
- Player to watch: Wilfried Zaha
- Heung-Min Son scored 10 goals and give 3 assists in 11 matches.
- Harry Kane scored 8 goals and give 10 assists in 11 matches.
- Tanguy Ndombele scored 1 goal in 10 matches.
- Sergio Reguilon give 2 assists in 7 matches.
- Player to watch: Heung-Min Son
My Prediction for this game: Crystal Palace 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur
Last Five Games of Crystal Palace:
West Brom 1 : 5 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 0 : 2 Newcastle
Burnley 1 : 0 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 4 : 1 Leeds
Wolves 2 : 0 Crystal Palace
Last Five Games of Tottenham Hotspur:
Tottenham 2 : 0 Antwerp
Tottenham 2 : 0 Arsenal
LASK 3 : 3 Tottenham
Chelsea 0 : 0 Tottenham
Tottenham 4 : 0 Ludogorets
Head To Head Records:
Crystal Palace 1 : 1 Tottenham
Tottenham 4 : 0 Crystal Palace
Tottenham 2 : 0 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 2 : 0 Tottenham
Crystal Palace 0 : 1 Tottenham
Playing 11 (probable) of CRY:
Guaita (GK), Aanholt, Cahill, Kouyate, Clyne, Eze, McArthur, Milivojevic, Schlupp, Benteke, Zaha
Playing 11 (probable) of TOT:
Lloris (GK), Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Reguilon, Sissoko, Hojbjerg, Bergwijn, Ndombele, Heung-Min, Kane
Best Dream11 Team of CRY vs TOT: