Match Preview of Croatia vs Belgium in FIFA World Cup 2022:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of CRO vs BEL
- Team News of CRO vs BEL
- Player Stats of CRO vs BEL
- Last Five Games of Croatia
- Last Five Games of Belgium
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of CRO
- Playing 11 of BEL
- Best Dream11 Team of CRO vs BEL
Match: CRO vs BEL Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Croatia vs Belgium
Venue: Ahmad bin Ali Stadium (Al Rayyan)
Time: 1st December 2022, 8.30 PM
League: FIFA World Cup 2022
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of CRO vs BEL:
In FIFA World Cup 2022, Croatia play against Belgium at Khalifa International Stadium (Doha)
Croatia draw their previous match against Canada by 4-1 scoreline. Andrej KraMaric scored 2 goals and Lovro Majer and Marko Livaja scored 1-1 goals in last game.
Belgium lost their previous match against Morocco by 0-2 scoreline. No scored goal in last match.
Team News of CRO vs BEL:
- No players are currently injured
- Onana A.. (Yellow Card) will not play in this game.
Player Stats of CRO vs BEL:
- Andrej Kramaric play 2 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Marko Livaja play 2 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Lovro Majer play 2 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Ivan Perisic play 2 matches | give 2 assists.
- Josip Juranovic play 2 matches | give 1 assists.
- Mislav Orsic play 2 matches | give 1 assists.
- Michy Batshuayi play 2 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Toby Alderweireld play 2 matches | give 1 assists.
My Prediction for this game: Croatia 1-2 Belgium
Last Five Games of Croatia :
23.11.22 WC Morocco Croatia 00
16.11.22 FI Saudi Arabia Croatia 01
26.09.22 UNL Austria Croatia13
23.09.22 UNL Croatia Denmark21
Last Five Games of Belgium:
27.11.22 WC Belgium Morocco 02
18.11.22 FI Belgium Egypt 12
26.09.22 UNL Netherlands Belgium 10
23.09.22 UNL Belgium Wales 21
15.06.22 UNL Poland Belgium 01
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of CRO :
Dominik Livakovic(GK), Domagoj Vida, Dejan Lovren, Borna Sosa, Martin Erlic, Luka Modric, Mateo Kovacic, Lovro Majer, Mario Pasalic, Luka Sucic, Ante Budimir
Playing 11 (probable) of BEL:
Thibaut Courtois(GK), Jan Vertonghen, Timothy Castagne, Arthur Theate, Eden Hazard, Leandro Trossard, Axel Witsel, Thorgan Hazard, Jeremy Doku, Romelu Lukaku, Michy Batshuayi