Match Preview of Cadiz vs Valencia CF in Spanish La Liga 2023:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of CDZ vs VAL
- Team News of CDZ vs VAL
- Player Stats of CDZ vs VAL
- Last Five Games of Cadiz
- Last Five Games of Valencia CF
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of VAL
- Playing 11 of CDZ
- Best Dream11 Team of CDZ vs VAL
Match: CDZ vs VAL Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Cadiz vs Valencia CF
Venue: Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla (Cadiz)
Time: 30th April 2023, 5.30 PM
League: Spanish La Liga 2023
My Telegram Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of CDZ vs VAL:
In Spanish La Liga 2023, Cadiz play against Valencia CF at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla (Cadiz) which is the home ground of Cadiz.
Cadiz lost their previous match against Osasuna by 0-1 scoreline. No player will scored goal in last game.
Valencia CF won their previous match against Valladolid by 2-1 scoreline. Javi Guerra and Mouctar Diakhaby scored 1-1 goal in last match.
Team News of CDZ vs VAL:
Cala J. (Inactive), Chust V. (Muscle Injury), Fali (Injury), Garrido J. A. (Knee Injury), Marti R. (Muscle Injury), Ocampo B. (Knee Injury), Zaldua J. (Knee Injury) will not play in this match.
No player are doubtful for this match yet
Kluivert J. (Injury), Marcos Andre (Knee Injury) will not in this match.
Castillejo S. (Injury) Correia T. (Muscle Injury), Perez F. are doubtful for this match yet.
Players Stats of CDZ vs VAL:
- Alex Fernandez play 27 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Ruben Alcaraz play 25 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Theo Bongonda play 25 matches | scored 2 goals | gives 3 assists.
- Lucas Perez play 14 matches | scored 3 goal.
- Alvaro Negredo play 14 matches | scored 1 goal.
- Alfonso Espino play 30 matches | give 4 assists.
- Joseba Zaldua play 10 matches | give 1 assists.
- Alvaro Negredo play 18 matches | give 2 assists.
- Samu Castillejo scored 4 goals in 23 matches.
- Mouctar Diakhaby scored 2 goals in 10 matches.
- Samuel Lino play 13 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Justin Kluivert play 21 matches | scored 5 goals.
- Edinson Cavani play 20 matches | scored 5 goals.
- Hugo Guillamon give 4 assists in 24 matches.
- Yunus Musah give 2 assists in 28 matches.
- Andre Alemida give 4 assists in 28 matches.
My prediction for this game: Valencia CF 2-1 Cadiz
Last Five Games of Cadiz:
25.04.23 LL Cadiz CF Osasuna 01
22.04.23 LL Espanyol Cadiz CF 00
16.04.23 LL Cadiz CF Real Madrid 02
09.04.23 LL Betis Cadiz CF 02
01.04.23 LL Cadiz CF Sevilla 0 2
Last Five Games of Valencia CF:
27.04.23 LL Valencia Valladolid 21
23.04.23 LL Elche Valencia 02
17.04.23 LL Valencia Sevilla 02
09.04.23 LL Almeria Valencia 21
04.04.23 LL Valencia Rayo Vallecano 11
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of CDZ:
Jeremias Ledesma(GK), Alfonso Espino, Isaac Carcelen, Rafael Jimenez, Luis- Hernandez, Ruben Sobrino, Ruben Alcaraz, Fede San Emeterio, Theo Bongonda, Sergi Guardiola, Chris Ramos
Playing 11 (probable) of VAL:
Giorgi Mamardashvili(GK), Jose Gaya, Mouctar Diakhaby, Gabriel Paulista, Dimitri Foulquier, Cenk Ozkacar, Yunus Musah, Nico Gonzalez, Andre Ribeiro Almeida, Samuel Lino, Edinson Cavani