Match Preview of Bristol City vs Middlesbrough in English Championship 2023:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of BRI vs MIDD
- Team News of BRI vs MIDD
- Player Stats of BRI vs MIDD
- Last Five Games of Bristol City
- Last Five Games of Middlesbrough
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of BRI
- Playing 11 of MIDD
- Best Dream11 Team of BRI vs MIDD
Match: BRI vs MIDD Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Bristol City vs Middlesbrough
Venue: Ashton Gate Stadium (Bristol
Time: 10th April 2023, 10.00 PM
League: English Championship 2023
My Telegram Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of BRI vs MIDD:
In English Championship 2023, Bristol City play against Middlesbrough at Ashton Gate Stadium (Bristol) the home ground of Bristol City.
Bristol City won their previous match against Stoke City by 1-0 scoreline, Zak Vyner and Anis Mehmeti scored 1-1 goal in their last match.
Middlesbrough lost their previous match against Burnley by 2-1 scoreline. Chuba Akpom scored 1 goal.
Team News of BRI vs MIDD:
Atkinson R. (Knee Injury), Benarous A. (Knee Injury), Kalas T. (Injury), Naismith K. (Calf Injury), Williams J. (Injury) will not play in this match.
No doubtful for this match yet.
Clarke M. (Back Injury), Fisher D. will not play in this game.
- No player doubtful for this match yet.
Players Stats of BRI vs MIDD:
- Nihki Wells play 39 matches | scored 11 goals | give 5 assists.
- Tommy Conway play 28 matches | scored 7 goals.
- Antonie Semenyo play 23 matches | scored 6 goals.
- Alex Scott play 37 matches | give 5 assists.
- Andreas Weimann play 37 matches | give 4 assists.
- Chuba Akpom scored 26 goals in 33 matches
- Marcus Forss scored 10 goals and give 4 assists. in 35 matches
- Riley McGree scored 6 goal in 40 matches.
- Matt Crooks play 31 matches | give 5 assists.
- Ryan Jhon give 12 assists in 40 matches.
My prediction for this game: Bristol City 1-2 Middlesbrough
Last Five Games of Bristol City:
07.04.23 CHA Stoke Bristol City 12
01.04.23 CHA Bristol City Reading 11
19.03.23 CHA Swansea Bristol City 20
16.03.23 CHA Luton Bristol City 10
11.03.23 CHA Bristol City Blackpool 20
Last Five Games of Middlesbrough:
08.04.23 CHA Middlesbrough Burnley 12
01.04.23 CHA Huddersfield Middlesbrough 42
18.03.23 CHA Middlesbrough Preston 40
15.03.23 CHA Middlesbrough Stoke 11
11.03.23 CHA Swansea Middlesbrough 13
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of BRI:
Max O Leary(GK), Robert Atkinson, Kal Naismith, Jay Dasilva, Tomas Kalas, Kane Wilson, Mark Sykes, Ayman Benarous, Matty James, Andreas Weimann, Nahki Wells
Playing 11 (probable) of MIDD:
Zack Steffen(GK), Ryan John Giles, Paddy McNair, Marc Bola, Anfernee Dijksteel, Riley McGree, Marcus Forss, Isaiah Jones, Aaron Ramsey, Chuba Akpom, Sonny Finch