Match Preview of Bristol City vs Manchester City in FA Cup 2023:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of BRI vs MCI
- Team News of BRI vs MCI
- Player Stats of BRI vs MCI
- Last Five Games of Bristol City
- Last Five Games of Manchester City
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of BRI
- Playing 11 of MCI
- Best Dream11 Team of BRI vs MCI
Match: BRI vs MCI Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Bristol City vs Manchester City
Venue: SAshton Gate Stadium (Bristol
Time: 1st March 2023, 1.30 AM
League: FA Cup 2023
My Telegram Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of BRI vs MCI:
In FA Cup 2023, Bristol City play against Manchester City at Ashton Gate Stadium (Bristol) the home ground of Bristol City.
Bristol City won their previous match against Hull City by 1-0 scoreline, Nahki Wells scored goal in their last match.
Manchester City won their previous match against Bournemouth by 4-1 scoreline. Julian Alvarez, Erling Haaland, Phil Foden and Chris Mephan scored 1-1 goal in previous game.
Team News of BRI vs MCI:
Atkinson R. (Knee Injury), Benarous A. (Knee Injury), Conway T. (Muscle Injury), Naismith K. (Calf Injury), Wilson K. (Knee Injury) will not play in this match.
No doubtful for this match yet.
- Mendy B. will not play in this game.
Laporte A. (Illness), Stones J. (Thigh Injury) (Muscle Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Players Stats of BRI vs MCI:
- Sam bell play 3 matches | scored 3 goals.
- Mark Sykes play 3 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Alex Scott play 3 matches | scored 1 goals.
- George Tanner play 3 matches | give 1 assists.
- Mark Sykes play 3 matches | give 1 assists.
- Sam bell play 3 matches | give 1 assists.
- Riyad Mahrez play 2 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Julian Alvarez play 2 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Phil Foden play 2 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Kyle Waler play 2 matches | give 1 assists.
- Jack Grealish play 2 matches | give 1 assists.
My prediction for this game: Bristol City 1-2 Manchester City
Last Five Games of Bristol City:
25.02.23 CHA Bristol City Hull 10
18.02.23 CHA Sunderland Bristol City 11
16.02.23 CHA Bristol City Wigan1 1
11.02.23 CHA Bristol City Norwich 10
04.02.23 CHA Preston Bristol City 12
Last Five Games of Manchester City:
25.02.23 PL Bournemouth Manchester City 14
23.02.23CL RB Leipzig Manchester City 11
18.02.23 PL Nottingham Manchester City 11
16.02.23 PL Arsenal Manchester City 13
12.02.23 PL Manchester City Aston Villa 31
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of BRI:
Nikita Haikin(GK), Robert Atkinson, Zak Vyner, Kal Naismith, Cameron Pring, Andy King, Mark Sykes, Anis Mehmeti, Joe Williams, Nahki Wells, Harry Cornick
Playing 11 (probable) of MCI:
Ederson Moraes(GK), Nathan Ake, Ruben Dias, Rico Lewis, Manuel Akanji, Rodrigo Hernandez, Ilkay Gundogan, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Erling Haaland, Julian Alvarez