Match Preview of Austin FC vs LA Galaxy in Major League Soccer 2023:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of ATN vs LAG
- Team News of ATN vs LAG
- Player Stats of ATN vs LAG
- Last Five Games of Austin FC
- Last Five Games of LA Galaxy
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of LAG
- Playing 11 of ATN
- Best Dream11 Team of ATN vs LAG
Match: ATN vs LAG Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Austin FC vs LA Galaxy
Venue: Q2 Stadium (Austin, Texas)
Time: 25th September 2023, 7.25 AM
League: Major League Soccer 2023
My Telegram Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of ATN vs LAG:
In Major League Soccer 2023, Austin FC play against LA Galaxy at Q2 Stadium (Austin, Texas) which is the home ground of Austin FC.
Austin FC Draw their previous match against NY Red Bulls by 1-1. Ethan Finlay, Sebastian Driussi scored goal in last match.
LA Galaxy won their previous match against Minnesota United by 3-4. Billy Sharp scored 3 goals and Diego Fagundez scored 1 goal in last game.
Team News of ATN vs LAG:
Kolmanic Z. (Knee Injury) are not play in this match.
- No player are doubtful for this match.
Caceres M. (Injury) Chicharito are not play in this game.
- Brugman G. are doubtful for this match.
Players Stats of ATN vs LAG:
- Jon Gallagher play 29 matches | scored 5 goals | give 6 assists.
- Gyasi Zardes play 26 matches | scored 6 goals.
- Sebastian Driussi play 24 matches | scored 10 goals.
- Julio Cascante play 10 matches | give 4 assists.
- Daniel Pereira play 27 matches | give 6 assists.
- Tyler Boyd play 28 matches | scored 6 goals.
- Ricard Puig play 27 matches | scored 6 goals | give 8 assists.
- Billy Sharp play 6 matches | scored 6 goals.
- Douglas Costa play 14 matches | give 7 assists.
- Dejan Joveljic play 26 matches | give 4 assists.
My prediction for this game: LA Galaxy 2-1 Austin FC
Last Five Games of Austin FC:
21.09.23 MLS New York Red Bulls Austin FC 11
18.09.23 MLS Austin FC Portland Timbers 12
03.09.23 MLS New England Revolution Austin FC 22
27.08.23 MLS FC Dallas Austin FC 10
Last Five Games of LA Galaxy:
21.09.23 MLS Los Angeles Galaxy Minnesota United 43
17.09.23 MLS Los Angeles FC Los Angeles Galaxy 42
11.09.23 MLS Los Angeles Galaxy St. Louis City 22
03.09.23 MLS Los Angeles Galaxy Houston Dynamo 00
31.08.23 MLS San Jose Earthquakes Los Angeles Galaxy 23
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of ATN:
Brad Stuver(GK), Nick Lima, Julio Cascante, Ethan Finlay, Daniel Pereira, Owen Wolff, Will Bruin, Gyasi Zardes, Kipp Keller, Jon Gallagher, Alexander Ring
Playing 11 (probable) of LAG:
Jonathan Bond(GK), Jalen Neal, Martin Caceres, Gaston Brugman, Riqui Puig, Tyler Boyd, Lucas Calegari, Julian Aude, Douglas-Costa, Marky Delgado, Michael Barrios.