Match Preview of Ajax vs Liverpool in UEFA Champions League :
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of AJA vs LIV
- Team News of AJA vs LIV
- Player Stats of AJA vs LIV
- Last Five Games of Liverpool
- Last Five Games of Ajax
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of AJA
- Playing 11 of LIV
- Best Dream11 Team of RNG vs LIV
Match: AJA vs LIV Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Ajax vs Liverpool
Venue: Johan Cruijff Arena (Amsterdam)
Time: 27th October 2022, 12:30 AM
League: UEFA Champions League
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of AJA vs LIV:
In UEFA Champions League, Ajax play against Liverpool at Johan Cruijff Arena (Amsterdam), which is the home ground of Ajax.
Ajax won their previous match against RKC Waalwijik by 4-1 scoreline . Steven Berghuis and Brian Brobbey scored 2-2 goal in this game.
Liverpool lost their previous match Nottingham by 1-0 scoreline.. No scored goal in this game.
Team News of AJA vs LIV:
- Ihattaren M. (Lacking Match Fitness)Kaplan A. (Knee Injury) will not play in this game.
Rensch D. (Injury), Taylor K. (Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Arthur (Muscle Injury), Diaz L. (Knee Injury), Diogo Jota (Calf Injury), Keita N. (Lacking Match Fitness), Matip J. (Calf Injury), Thiago (Illness) will not play in this game.
Konate I. (Muscle Injury), Nunez D. (Muscle Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Player Stats of AJA vs LIV:
- Mohammed Kudus scored 3 goals in 4 matches 1 assists
- Edson Alvarez scored 1 goals in 4 matches
- Calvin Bassey give 2 assists in 4 matches.
- Steven Bergwjin | scored 2 goals | give 2 assists in 4 matches.
- Luis Diaz scored 1 goal in 2 matches.
- Mohamed Salah play 4 matches | scored 5 goal.
- Harvey Elliot play 4 matches | scored 1 goal.
- Joel Matip play 1 matches | scored 1 goal.
- Andy give 1 assist in 1 matches.
- Roberto Firmino play 4 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Diogo Jota play 4 matches | give 4 assists
- Konstantinos Tsimikas play 3 matches | give 2 assists
My prediction for this game: Ajax 1-2 Liverpool
Last Five Games of Ajax :
22.10.22ERE Waalwijk Ajax14
16.10.22ERE Ajax Excelsior71
12.10.22CL Napoli Ajax42
08.10.22ERE FC Volendam Ajax24
05.10.22CL Ajax Napoli16
Last Five Games of Liverpool :
22.10.22PL Nottingham Liverpool10
20.10.22PL Liverpool West Ham10
16.10.22PL Liverpool Manchester City10
13.10.22CL Rangers Liverpool17
09.10.22PL Arsenal Liverpool32
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of AJA:
Remko Pasveer(GK), Jurrien Timber, Daley Blind, Calvin Bassey, Jorge Sanchez, Edson Alvarez, Davy Klaassen, Kenneth Taylor, Steven Berghuis, Steven Bergwijn, Mohammed Kudus
Playing 11 (probable) of LIV :
Alisson Becker(GK), Andrew Robertson, Virgil van Dijk, Joseph Gomez, Fabinho, James Milner, Diogo Jota, Harvey Elliott, Fabio Carvalho, Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino